Daily Archives:

April 15, 2019

Three Savory Snacks to Fight High Cholesterol

Recently, we took a look at three sweet, cholesterol-friendly snacks. As you know, 75 percent of cholesterol comes from your liver. The other 25 percent is diet related. Sometimes you…

Is Fresh Pineapple Good for Your Blood?

There is a long-standing myth that fruit is bad for people with blood sugar concerns. The sugar in whole fruit is locked in fiber. Even when those sugar fears are…